Many of my coaching clients are in the enviable position of having enough
profitable clients and unsolicited referrals coming in to sustain their
practice. However, if you are like most reps that are still in the
process of creating their ideal practice, you still need to do some
HERE ARE 10 ONE-LINERS FROM MY NEW eBOOK: HOW TO PSYCHE YOURSELF UP
1. Find a reason to call rather than a reason not to call.
2. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Michael Jordan.
3. You are bringing a worthy opportunity (product, service, idea, etc.) to
4. You get paid to make the calls, not by how people respond to you.
5. When you are being who you want to be, saying what feels right to you
and someone isn't interested, they are not a match. Move on to the next
6. The effort it takes to make the calls is far less than the effort you
will expend dealing with the stress and negative emotions of not making
7. Be outgoing. Be your extroverted self! Especially if you are not
naturally that way. Many successful prospectors are introverts!
8. My 2nd Favorite Question: "If you could sit down with a financial
advisor and get a lot of your questions answered without any pressure to
buy anything, would that be of help to you? That's what I do!"
9. Prospecting is the price you pay for your freedom!
10. When is the best time to make calls? Whenever you have scheduled time
make calls. When you have time. Right now!
Sales Performance Coach to Financial Advisors