Ė Individual Ė
How I Conquered Call Reluctance...
Living in the Zone
Trust Your Gut
View Shopping Cart
Peak Performance Barrier Diagnosis
The following is a list of issues that can be addressed in the
Individual Coaching Process.
Check any of the following that apply to you:
- Manifesting Your VisionÖ
- Goal-setting is unpredictable, set many goals that have not manifested.
- Find it difficult to set goals that have meaning.
- Not sure what you really want or hesitate to commit to what you really want.
- Donít feel like you have a formula for manifesting goals/visions consistently.
- Not clear about what really motivates you.
- Have had periods of considerable motivation and would like to get that back.
- Donít feel you are putting your strengthsto their best use.
- Difficulty maintaining high energy level and enthusiasm, just ďgoing through the motions.
- Sales-Process Related...
- Inconsistent prospecting and lack of confidence toward self-promotional activities.
- Not getting the level of commitment and positive action you want from potential clients.
- Not comfortable with telephone language or would like a new approach.
- Uncomfortable with initial interview language or would like to feel more confident in the initial interview.
- Donít ask for referrals often enough.
- Uneasy promoting yourself or your business in social situations.
- Find that it takes a lot of energy to stay organized.
- Difficulty prioritizing work, everything seems important.
- Difficulty delegating work.
- Difficulty finding time to prospect and promote yourself with all that needs to be done.
- Find it difficult to shift back to a positive state of mind after a negative event.
- Find that you are more easily upset over little things than you used to be.
- You have negative thoughts and/or feelings you would like not to have.
- Stuck on a plateau and canít seem to get to the next level.
- Self-Esteem Related...
- Find it difficult to say "no" find yourself doing things you don't really want to do.
- Find it difficult to walk away from business that doesn't feel right.
- Find as you get a little bit ahead, you coast until you're behind again.
- You would like to trust your instincts more, but there can be an internal conflict about what to trust and taking the leap of faith.